Indulge in a truly memorable afternoon tea amid the Grand Tea Lounge’s atmosphere of relaxed refinement and stunning views. Let our tea sommeliers guide you through our more than 30 teas, accompanied by the finest cakes and finger sandwiches.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO ALL OFFERS:
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change
• Offer does not apply to existing bookings
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors
• Void where prohibited by law
• Turnberry Resort and Starwood reserve the right to discontinue this offer at any time
©2014 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Preferred Guest, SPG, Aloft, Element, Four Points, Le Méridien, Sheraton, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin and their logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
Great Winter Golf at Trump Turnberry
• Food must be purchased to benefit from discount.
• Minimum spend of £10 per person applies.
• Valid in Ailsa Bar & Lounge, 1906 and Grand Tea Lounge.
• Valid until 31st March 2015
The Mackenzie Ross Golf Experience from £145
• This package is available from £145 per person, based on a minimum number of 16 guests in one party, and is subject to availability.
• The Mackenzie Ross package is valid Monday to Friday, blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• A 10% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
• No refund will be given on the package price if cancelled within 7 days of the date of play.
• Turnberry Resort reserves the right to change the package at any time.
• Private room for lunch or dinner is subject to availability.
• Balance payable four weeks prior to date of play.
Family and Children’s All Inclusive Package
• The children’s all-inclusive package is for 12 years of age and under only.
• When reserving a Family Package, the second room for children (up to the age of 16) is offered at 50% reduction off the adult room and is applied upon check-in.
• Children entitled to the all-inclusive benefits (aged 12 and under) enjoy unlimited complimentary soft drinks and complimentary meals when accompanied by their parents dining. This does not apply to the James Miller Room, the Chef’s Table, in-room dining or consumption of mini bars. A young child, defined as someone who still requires a cot for sleeping in, does not pay any charges and does not get any of the benefits.
• Children between 3 and 12 years have access to our Wee Explorers Playroom, a complimentary unsupervised playroom that is open daily from 8am-8pm. Qualified child minding services can be arranged with our Concierge (24 hours in advance) from £16.00 per hour.
• Up to two children may share their room with their parents, the additional divan beds are charged at £40.00 each.
• Not to be combined with other special offers or promotions (unless stated) and subject to change.
The Great Golf Experience
• Rates are per room, per night based on two sharing a Classic accommodation.
• Offer is for a minimum 2 night stay, including breakfast, dinner each night and a round on the Ailsa and the Kintyre per person. To book additional nights please call +44 (0) 1655 333 991.
• Please note that your tee time is not confirmed until you have booked it with the Resort. You may call +44 (0) 1655 333 991 to make your tee time and restaurant reservations, alternatively you will be contacted within 24 hours of time of booking.
• Non-refundable deposit of £100.00 is charged at time of booking
• If the reservation is cancelled within 72 hours prior to arrival, 100% payment will be required
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates
• Offer not applicable to groups of 10 rooms or more
Open Links of Ayrshire:
• Offer is valid for stays until 20th of September 2015 on Sunday through to Wednesday only; subject to availability.
• Offer is for a two night stay at Turnberry (Residential package) and includes guaranteed times on Prestwick, Royal Troon on Turnberry’s Ailsa Course.
• Full prepayment is required at time of booking and is non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Residential rates from £1050 per person, based on single occupancy or from £789 per person based on double occupancy (for arrivals from Sunday - Wednesday). Includes Full Scottish breakfast both mornings and a dinner for one evening in 1906, our signature restaurant.
• Non-residential rates are from £435 per person, bookings can only be made 4 weeks prior to date of play.
• Offer not applicable to groups of 10 rooms or more.
Turnberry Adventures, outdoor activities
• Turnberry Adventures operates on selected dates throughout the year. View opening hours here.
• Guests are asked to register at Turnberry Adventures 15 minutes prior to start of the activity. In the case of late arrivals, Turnberry Adventures will strive to proceed at a later time or reschedule if there is availability, however, remains the right to cancel the session without a refund if there are no alternatives. Some activities have age restrictions, please check against the activity description.
• Residents of the hotel may pay by credit card or put the activity charges on your room bill to be settled prior to departure. If you are a non-resident, a non-refundable deposit of £20 applies to secure your booking. Full payment will be required at least 7 days prior to your activity date.
• If resident hotel guests cancel within 24 hours of a pre-booked session, a 100% cancellation charge incurs. If you are a non-resident and cancel within 7 days of a pre-booked session, a 100% cancellation charge applies and guests forfeit deposit.
• Turnberry Adventures are covered by public liability insurance for up to £10m. Any participant should however check their own insurance for personal accident.
• See full list of guidelines and FAQ's here>>